What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day (February 14th) than with a fun craft that children can use to decorate the classroom, or take home to decorate their own space?! Check out the instructions below for creating Valentine Mobiles from the book, The GIANT Encyclopedia of Monthly Activities For Children 3 to 6.
- red, pink, and purple paper
- red yarn
What to Do
- Cut out hearts in a variety of sizes from red, pink, and purple paper.
- Give each child an 18" length of yarn.
- Let the children choose hearts to glue to the yarn, leaving 8" at the top.
- Hang the mobiles from a hanger or the ceiling.