2 sheets of craft foam
10 game pieces
1. Make your own tic-tac-toe game board using craft foam.
2. Cut an 8” square from black craft foam for the background.
3. Cut out a grid using a contrasting color of craft foam to expose nine spaces.
4. Glue the grid on top of the black background using contact cement.
5. Instead of Xs and Os, use seasonal erasers, craft foam shapes, or thematic
objects as game pieces. You will need five game pieces for each player.
6. If all 10 game pieces are alike, have a separate color for each of the two
7. Teach the children the rules of the game, and challenge them to consider
game strategy as they play.