pictures of clocks set to different times
oak tag clock with movable hands
1. Search old workbooks for pictures of clocks that depict different hours of the
2. Use rubber cement to glue felt to the back of the pictures and an oak tag
clock to use on a flannel board.
3. Use the clocks on the flannel board to teach telling time to the hour.
4. Invite a child to demonstrate how to set the hands on the clock to the
correct hour as shown on the picture.
5. Put the clock and pictures in the math center so children can manipulate
them during free choice time.