11” x 17” colored paper
decorating items (glitter, small shapes, and glue)
laminating machine (adult only)
1. Help each child create her own placemat for snack time.
2. Write the child’s name in the center of the paper. Encourage them to
decorate around the paper as they wish.
3. After the children have left for the day, laminate each paper placemat.
4. Each day at snack time, choose a different child to hold up the
placemats, one at a time and let the children find the placemats that
5. The children will be proud to eat from placemats they created, and
clean-up time will be a breeze!