- Popsicle sticks
- Crepe paper (red, yellow, orange, pink, purple, green, and blue)
- Tape or glue
What to do
1. Attach a different color of crepe paper to each Popsicle stick using tape or glue.
2. Give each child a Popsicle stick and crepe paper.
3. Teach the children the words to the rainbow poem:
Red and yellow and orange and pink
Purple and green and blue,
I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, with my friends like you.
4. The children will wave their colors each time it is mentioned in the poem.
-Lisa M. Chichester, Parkersburg, PA