large canvas bag
1. Ask each child to remove a shoe.
2. One at a time, the children come forward and put their shoe in the bag.
3. After all the children’s shoes are in the bag, dramatically shake the bag
to mix them all up.
4. Have the children take turns removing a shoe from the bag.
5. When all of the children are holding a shoe from the bag, tell them to
find the owners of the shoes.
6. The children will have a blast as they try to find the owners of the shoes.
This is a great activity for children to get to know each other and
interact with each other.