large exercise ball
1. Kneel beside the exercise ball.
2. Gently place the baby face down on the exercise ball.
Note: Keep a firm hold on the baby at all times.
3. Gently roll the ball and the baby back and forth. Remember not to go
too far forward so you don’t tip the baby’s head down too far.
4. Sing the following song to the tune of “Row, Row, Row Your Boat” as you
roll the baby back and forth:
Roll, roll, roll the baby
Gently on the ball,
Back and forth, back and forth,
Gently on the ball.
5. For a different experience, try rolling the baby from side to side instead
of back and forth.
More to do For an added sensory experience, attach different texture panels
(corduroy, silk, and so on) to the ball so the baby can feel them as he rolls
back and forth.