dice or cards with numbers or colors
caps of old markers
1. Give each child a piece of construction paper to make a game board. Ask
each child to place a circle sticker near the upper left corner of the paper and
one at the lower right-hand corner.
2. Then ask each child to use a marker to draw a wiggly line from one sticker
dot to the other and mark one dot as the start and one as the finish.
3. Encourage the children to place circle sticker dots along the wiggly line. Any
extra stickers can be used to decorate the game boards.
4. The children use cards or dice to play the game.
5. Children play the game by rolling the dice and moving the playing pieces
(marker caps) or using the cards to go to a particular color.
6. This game helps children work on taking turns, counting, and numeral or