refrigerated biscuit dough
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees .
2. Cut hot dogs in half lengthwise to avoid choking hazard, and in half
widthwise to fit into the biscuits.
3. Separate the flaky biscuit layers (uncooked). Encourage the children to use
their fine motor skills to roll a layer of biscuit around their hot dog.
4. Place the rolled hot dogs on the cookie sheet. Place in the oven for
approximately 15 minutes.
5. Let cool and enjoy “pigs in a blanket” for snack.
More to do Gross Motor: As a gross motor activity, let each child have a turn rolling up in a
blanket (like the hot dog), and then unroll. This is a good motor and sensory