Camera and film
Laminate or clear contact paper
Instructions:1. Take pictures of each child showing a different emotion, such as sad, happy,
2. Get the photos developed.
3. Glue each photo onto a piece of colored paper.
4. Write the emotion underneath each photo.
5. Laminate the pages or cover them with clear contact paper for durability.
6. Punch three holes into each page and bind them together.
More to do
Literacy: Ask the children to dictate stories about each emotion. Write down
what they say underneath their photo.