needle and thread
yarn and felt
Instructions:1. Cut fabric into 12" x 24" rectangles, one for each child.
2. Fold the fabric in half, and sew the bottom and side of the fabric, leaving the top open for filling.
3. Give one to each child. Let them fill their pillows with stuffing.
4. Sew the opening closed for each child.
5. Encourage the children to decorate their nap buddies as desired. They can glue on yarn for hair and felt for eyes, and use permanent markers for added features.
6. The children can sleep with their nap buddies at rest time.