- Clean, empty baby food jars with lids
- Sherbet to match the fruit
- Small ice cream scoop
- Fruit, any kind (banana, pineapple, orange, strawberries)
- Frozen fruit juice
What to do
1. Give each child a baby food jar. Help the children scoop their favorite sherbet into their jar.
2. Add frozen juice.
3. Give the children cut-up fruit to add to the jar as well.
4. Ask the children to put on the lids and shake.
5. Open and enjoy. This is a great way to make individual fruit smoothies because there's no mess!
-Lisa Chichester, Parkersburg, WV