* October is Computer Learning Month.
1. Cut foil into 5” x 7” pieces, one for each child. Give each child a piece of
2. Encourage the children to glue the foil onto a piece of black paper. (This
will represent the computer screen.)
3. Help them stick letter stickers on the paper to represent a keyboard.
4. Cut yarn into 4” to 6” pieces. Have the children tape a piece of yarn to the
back of their papers.
5. Encourage the children to cut out a “mouse” from another piece of paper
and tape it to the other end of the yarn.