Water table full of water
Cooking utensils (measuring cups, measuring spoons, strainer, funnel, and so on)
1. Let two children play at a time.
2. Help each child put on a smock.
3. Make a rule that the cooking utensils are to stay in the water.
4. Remove the metal utensils from the water before closing the table to prevent
5. Use language like such as:
You are using a _________.
A ___________ is used to ___________.
What do you think a chef would use this utensil for?
What could you do with this cooking utensil?
Have you used a ___________ before?
You are moving the ______________.