It Looked Like Spilt Milk by Charles G. Shaw
dark blue paper
1. Read It Looked Like Spilt Milk.
2. Give each child a piece of dark blue paper folded in half.
3. Help each child spoon a small amount of white paint on one half of the
4. Help the children cover the paint with the other side of the paper. Have
them rub their hands over the paper to create a unique design.
5. Ask them to open the paper carefully to discover their creations.
6. If desired, the children can refold the paper to change their design.
7. When finished, open the paper and allow it to dry.