Camera and film
Poster board, cut to book size
Laminate or clear contact paper
Metal rings or yarn
1. Bring a camera on your next field trip and take pictures of the children.
2. Glue the photos onto pages of poster board. Ask the children to dictate simple
captions and write them under the pictures.
3. Laminate the pages or cover them with clear contact paper.
4. Punch holes along the sides of the pages and attach them together using yarn
or metal rings.
5. Place the books on a shelf or let each child take the book home to share with