Creamy peanut butter
Margarine tubs (small) and lids
What to do
1. Clean the table area where the children will work.
2. Have children wash their hands.
3. Measure one or two tablespoons (15 to 30 mL) of peanut butter, one or two tablespoons (15 to
30 mL) of dry milk, and 1 or 2 tablespoons (15 to 30 mL) of honey into each tub.
4. Give each child a plastic spoon, a tub with the prepared ingredients, and a lid.
Instruct the children to use the spoon to mix the ingredients thoroughly, until the color is even
and the dough is not sticky.
5. When the dough is prepared, the children may use the dough as they would regular playdough
to create balls, snakes, or other objects.
6. Children may eat their creations for snack, or use the tub and lid to take them home.