- large refrigerator box
- craft knife (adult only)
- low table
- black construction paper
- masking tape
- yellow chalk
- house area equipment
- two scooters
- cash register
- play food
- Set up a part of the house or dramatic play area with a "window." Do this by cutting out a window from a large box and placing it on a low table near the edge of the area.
- Tape black construction paper on the floor in front of the "window" to simulate the road. Draw yellow dashed lines on the black construction paper.
- Place two scooters on black construction paper for cars.
- Put headphones and a cash register by the window to take orders.
- Children can use play food from "to go" orders.