3 chairs and 3 dishes (large, medium, and small)
Bowl and spoon
1. Encourage the children to use various props to act out favorite stories. For
* Three Billy Goats: Turn over a rocking boat to make a bridge. Children
act like goats as they go over it, one by one. One child will be the troll.
* Three Bears: Use three chairs, three dishes, and large paper to make
* Little Miss Muffet: Say the poem and act it out using a small stool,
bowl, and spoon.
* Humpty Dumpty: Use blocks to build a low wall and act out the story.