Pictures of dinosaurs
Card stock or construction paper
Clear contact paper or laminate
1. Draw or find pictures of dinosaurs.
2. Enlarge or reduce their size on a copier to fit the size of
the cards or construction paper you are using. Make
two copies of each picture.
3. Color the pictures and glue them on the cards or construction paper.
4. Cover them with clear contact paper or laminate.
5. Turn all cards picture-side down and play as a memory game. Turn over two cards and see if
they match. If not, turn them over again and leave them where they were. If they do match,
take the cards away. Continue searching for matches.