white construction paper
white and gold glitter
empty toilet paper tubes (one for each child)
small construction paper wings
photo of each child’s face
1. Cut out “angel wings” from white construction paper (see illustration). Let the
children decorate their wings with white feathers and glitter.
2. Punch two holes in each side of the wings (as shown) and knot string
through the holes so children can put them over the backs of their arms.
3. Make “halos” by tying the ends of gold tinsel together.
4. Make toilet paper tube angels with the children. Give each child a toilet
paper tube. The children paint them white and glue construction paper
wings to the back. Help the children cut out their faces from photos and glue
to the front of the toilet paper tube.
5. Have an angel party. Cover the tables with white tablecloths, serve white
angel food cake, and have them wear their angel wings and halos.