* World Kindness Week is the second week of November.
1. Tell the children that it is World Kindness Week. Talk about the
importance of being kind to others and ask them for some examples.
2. Encourage the children to do kind things all week. Suggestions include:
* Offer to play with someone who is alone on the playground.
* Say something nice to someone.
* Make a card and send it to someone you know.
* Make a bead necklace or bracelet and give it to someone in
* Bring an extra snack and give it to someone in your class.
* Help someone who has a chore.
* Help your caregiver bake a treat for your class.
* Set the table for dinner without being asked.
* Tidy up your room without being told.