Please wait until the page finishes loading
The playful learning approach and unique educational content in Wild About Group Time teaches children key literacy skills. The 100 plans follow a literacy scope and sequence so teachers can help children develop and practice the literacy skills they need to be successful readers. Each chapter focuses on a familiar early childhood topic, such as friends, feelings, colors, and houses and homes.
Each activity includes:
· A list of vocabulary words
· Learning goals and literacy focus
· Ideas to simplify an activity or make it more challenging
· Questions to assess children's learning
· A list of related books to share with children
With all the educational fun of Between the Lions, Wild About Group Time brings literacy learning into the classroom in a whole new way!