18 months & up. Introduce young builders to organic construction and social emotional expression with the curved shapes of toddler STEM toy Grippies® Curves. Inspired by shapes found in nature, the colorful curved rods with secure magnetic ends encourage magnetic and tactile exploration through patterning and 3D construction. With cute faces on the over-molded metal ball connectors, toddlers can create expressive characters or expand their builds. The tactile, soft touch pieces make Grippies® Curves easy to hold as young children practice their dramatic narrative and building skills. Compatible with other Grippies® sets.
- Toddler STEM building set
- Plastic curved rods inspired by shapes found in nature with secure magnetic ends and plastic, over-molded metal ball connectors
- Character faces to suggest dramatic play
- Variety of tactile grips on rods featured in soft, over-molded plastic textures and four bright colors
- Range of play from basic patterning to 3D organic and complex builds
- Discovery of magnetic principles; positive vs negative attraction
- Can be used in conjunction with the original Grippies® Builders