Exacto knife (adult only)
Paint or stamp pads
1. Trace different shapes onto the flat end of champagne corks.
2. Cut away the excess cork with an Exacto knife (adult only).
3. Create different shapes for different holidays, themes, or units.
4. Show the children how to make designs by pressing the cork into washable
stamp pads or tempera or acrylic paints and then pressing it onto a piece of
5. Corks are great to use because the children can get a good grip on the wide
end, they also are easy to wash, and they last a long time.