- poster board
- scissors (adults only)
- zipper-closure plastic bags
- magazines, catalogs, or sales flyers
- duct tape
- Cut poster board to fit inside the plastic bags.
- Cut out pictures of vehicles from magazines, catalogs, or sales flyers and glue them onto the poster board pieces.
- Label the pictures using lowercase print.
- Place the pictures into resealable plastic bags with the zippered side on the left.
- Use duct tape to attach the pages at the zippered side to form the book.
- Read the labels of the pictures as children look through the book.
- If they name the vehicles, expand and add to what they say.