- scissors (adults only)
- large, zipper-closure plastic bags
- plants and/or seeds
- hole punch
- metal book rings or short lengths of yarn
- Cut cardboard to fit inside the plastic bags.
- Glue parts of plants and/or seeds onto the cardboard pieces.
- Place each piece of cardboard into its own resealable bag. Seal it closed.
- Punch holes into the left side of each page.
- Attach the pages together using metal book rings or short lengths of yarn.
- Point to objects in the book and name them.
- Add to the book as children experience new plants and seeds.
- Check the bags carefully for safety.