Lunch Bag Books
- paper lunch bags
- pictures of animals
- glue, markers, and hole punch
- short lengths of yarn
- Fold the bottoms of about four or five lunch bags over to one side.
- Glue an animal picture onto each bag, so that part of the picture is hidden underneath the flap.
- Use markers to label each picture.
- Punch holes into the open ends of the bags and secure the pages together with short lengths of yarn.
- Children guess what the animal is, then open the flap to see the whole picture.
- Talk about the children's guesses with them.