Grocery Bag Big Books
- large paper grocery bags
- hole punch
- silver book rings
- magazines and paste, optional
- Lay the grocery bags on their sides, with the bottom on the left and the opening on the right.
- Punch holes into the bottoms of the grocery bags on the left side.
- Fasten them together with silver book rings.
- Choose a storybook and rewrite it on the pages of the paper bag book.
- Draw or paste magazine pictures on the pages for illustrations.
- Big books are useful because they are a novelty for young children. They also make it possible for several children to see the book at once.