Baby’s Photo Album
- scissors (adults only)
- resealable plastic bags
- photos of baby and baby's family
- hole punch
- Cut cardboard to fit inside the plastic bags.
- Glue photos on the pieces of cardboard.
- Put each photo into a plastic bag.
- Use a single-hole punch to punch two holes into the left sides of the bags (the "unzippered" side). Thread yarn through the holes and tie in a knot.
- Show the pictures to a baby, saying the appropriate names as you point to the pictures.
- Use the "Baby's Photo Album" throughout the day to help the baby connect with family members.
- Add to the album as new events occur and as family members change.