- scissors (adults only)
- non-toxic paint
- Cut off the legs of a pair of pantyhose, about 12" long. Stuff the legs with fiberfill.
- Tie a secure knot in the opening.
- Use different colors of non-toxic paint to decorate a variety of animal "tails."
- When the paint is dry, tie a short piece of yarn to the knotted end of the tail to tie the tail onto toddlers' clothing.
- Tape a tail onto the toddler's clothing.
- Observe him to determine his reaction.
- If he shows continued interest, make animal sounds as he wears the tail.