The Sticker Trail
- Young children love stickers!
- Find a place to make a sticker trail on the floor. Make sure you use stickers that won't stick permanently!
- Make a path on the floor that ends behind a chair or sofa.
- Show your child how to follow the path to the very end.
- At the end of the path, have a doll or stuffed animal waiting for a hug.
- Pretend to be a dog "woofing" along the path. When you reach the end of the path, give the doll a hug and say, "Woof, woof."
- Keep repeating the game with different animals. A cat, a cow, a duck, and a pig all make sounds that your two-year-old will love.