- The nursery rhyme "Little Bo Peep" is a lot of fun to act out.
- First say the rhyme with your child a few times so that he will be familiar with it.
Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep
And can't tell where to find them.
Leave them alone, and they'll come home,
Wagging their tails behind them.
- Pretend to be a sheep and say, "Baa, baa."
- Play a hiding game. Hide behind a door or chair and say, "Baa, baa." Your child will come to find you.
- Play another game with this rhyme. Put a shoebox on the floor and show your child how to jump over the box.
- Pretend that you are sheep coming home. Jump over the box as you say "Baa, baa" and run around the room.