Bear in the Cave
- Once your two-year-old has played this game, he will want to play it over and over.
- Ask your child to squat down and pretend to be in a cave. A table with a cloth hanging over the sides makes a great "cave."
- Say the words, "Bear in the cave" three times. Each time that you say it, make your voice a little louder.
- The fourth time say, "Bear out of the cave!" in a very loud voice.
- Your loud voice is the signal for your child to jump out from under the table and say, "Grrr."
- You can make up other places to play this game, such as bear in the chair, bear behind the door, and so on.