- Drawing paper, markers or crayons
- Fold a large sheet of paper down the middle.
- Draw a scene from the Big City on the left side and the Small Town on the right side.
- Younger children can draw a Big City Mouse and Small Town Mouse. Ask them to put at least one thing in the picture that will let the viewer know that one picture represents the Big City and theother the Small Town.
- Label each side of the picture. Older children can dictate a phrase for you to write on their picture or write the description themselves.