- This is a great outside game because you can yell.
- Make a megaphone by rolling a large sheet of paper into a cone and taping the ends.
- Sit down with your toddler and speak loudly in the megaphone. "Hello, everybody. How are you?"
- Now give the megaphone to your child and let him speak loudly into the megaphone.
- Hold the megaphone again and repeat the same words, but this time speak very softly.
- Give the megaphone to your child and encourage him to speak softly.
- Say words into the megaphone that your toddler can say. Some of them might be: mama, dada, car, light, bye-bye, and ball.
- Keep saying a word and then giving the megaphone to your child to say a word.