Creep, Creep, Creep
- Creep on the floor with your toddler. Show him how to creep very softly.
- Place several toys on the floor. Ask your toddler to creep to the toy and wake it up by saying, "Wake up, sleepy head!" and clap his hands.
- Put some stuffed animals on the floor and show him how to creep up to them and pat them on the head to wake them up. Both of you say, "Wake up, sleepy heads!" together.
- Pretend to be one of the animals. Tell your toddler to creep up to you and wake you up.
- This game is lots of fun and your child will want to play it again and again.