Painting With Letter B Paints
- heavy paper
- brown, black, and blue tempera paints
The Creative Process
- Set up each easel with a sheet of heavy paper and the three colors of tempera paint.
- Place a brush into each container of paint, designating a brush for brown, one for black, and one for blue.
- Explain to the children that they are going to paint using color paints that start with the letter "B".
- Before they see the paint, ask the children to guess what the colors might be.
- Encourage the children to create paintings using the three colors. Write each child's name on his painting.