- liquid dishwashing soap
- square pan (approximately 8" x 8")
- tempera paints in a variety of colors
- drinking straw
- white paper
The Creative Process
- Mix equal amounts of water and dishwashing liquid in the square pan.
- Add tempera paint to the mixture.
- Cut a tiny hole into each straw to prevent the children from drinking the mixture. Give each child a straw.
- Encourage the children to take turns blowing into the paint mixture to fill the pan with bubbles.
- Show the children how to gently touch the paper to the bubbles, creating a bubble print.